Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have bought a WF-4740. I have been through steps 1 to 5…

Customer Question
I have bought a...

I have bought a WF-4740. I have been through steps 1 to 5 now it tells me to come to this site to install software, i am running a mac and also wish to print from i pad

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epsom Workforce 4740

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Just started up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

I bought it yesterday and have only done initial installation

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i am aware of, the start up instructions sent me here...I have no idea what comes next. I am an advanced senior citizen groping in the dark because my old printer died!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/1/2018
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Did you connect the printer to your WiFi network?

how do i do that
i do not understand why i need to pay $56 to start up a device that has sent me here for help to get started

This is JustAnswer.com, a paid support site for all problems.

Secure remote is completely optional. You can ignore it. If you accept secure remote, I can connect to your Mac and setup everything for you.

If you don't want secure remote, then you can follow the instructions I will be sending you.

Let me know

I do not feel it should be necessary to pay to start up a device

This is a paid support site and not affiliated with Epson. In here, you will get support for all issues related to computer, printer etc. And you only have to pay if you are satisfied or the issue is fixed.

You probably meant to contact Epson.

You can contact the customer support at***@******.*** and they will refund you the deposit you made here.