Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just purchased a Office Jet Pro 6978 printer-Cartridge…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Office Jet Pro 6978 printer-Cartridge problem came up on the window

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your OfficeJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just received the printer last evening--I could not understand the person from Jinigram Support that was supposed to help me get it set up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I finally got the print cartridges installed-don't know if they are in right. They seem to be.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
4/1/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?