Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to correct the error where my Epson WF 3620 keep…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to correct the error where my Epson WF 3620 keep displaying operation is invalid. I have replaced the ink cartridges and it will not copy, print or scan any documents.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your Epson printer when you try to scan?

No, but when I select copy it states the paper source setting is invalid.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It has been sometime, do you recommend I do that and then contact you after if it does correct itself.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is the main thing that I just need to know how to resolve this error.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/1/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Does the printer , print OK?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.