Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an OfficeJetPro 8715 which keeps getting uninstalled.

Customer Question
I have an OfficeJetPro...

I have an OfficeJetPro 8715 which keeps getting uninstalled. Solution Center wants me to use a USB cable which I don't have. My tech gets it connected on the keyboard buts he's out of town for 2 weeks. Can you walk me through it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Office

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

This is the 2nd in 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

My screen just reduced in size and I can't read your response

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/1/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Have you already connected the printer to your wireless network? This is usually accomplished by using the buttons and small screen on the printer itself (not your computer)

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.