Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

A. Apparently the ink sponge is saturated and needs to be…

Customer Question
Apparently the ink sponge...

Apparently the ink sponge is saturated and needs to be cleaned. I was told by the store that it was located underneath the ink, but I cannot find it. The printer is a Canon Pixma.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

One day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The computer was updated in 2016.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. The printer is mostly. Used for copying

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/31/2018
Technician: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you.There are several different models in the Canon Pixma Series. Can you tell me please which one you have?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

I thought that I was communicating with a Canon Service Center. I do not know how I ended up with your company. I would like to have my $5 refunded and my personal information deleted. Thank you.
This has all been a mistake. Please. Refund my $5 and delete all my information.
I am waiting to have your response.

As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information but you can contact Customer Support via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help. Have a good evening!