Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I wanat to print a 4by6 picture on photso paper.

Customer Question
I wanat to print...

I wanat to print a 4by6 picture on photso paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

PixmaMG3500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I wanat to print a photo on 4x6 photo paper

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

IJ'm not sure. I've had this printer for awhile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to decrease the paper holder to 6 inches and put the photo paper all the way in but nothing happened. I also put the 4x6 photo paper button on

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.