Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Nothing going on here HELP. Hp. Just now. Ahhhh not sure Oh…

Customer Question
Nothing going on here...

Nothing going on here HELP

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Ahhhh not sure Oh wait Think I need to loook there is an update waiting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It would be nice to have help ty

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/31/2018
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What iss the problem with your computer?