Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an error 02 when I want to connect to the internet? I…

Customer Question
I have an error...

I have an error 02 when I want to connect to the internet?

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

I did not restart let me shut off it stays on Fax no matter what I do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/31/2018
Technician: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 5 months ago
Mohammad Hossain

Hello

Please provide me more details information to troubleshoot your issue.

May I know what model number of your printer?

What is your OS on your computer ?

Please describe how you get the error - is it you trying to print or you plan to setup the printer ?

Thank you,