Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased a canon pixma Ts6020 and it says contact

Customer Question
I purchased a canon...

I purchased a canon pixma Ts6020 and it says contact service

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

It will not do anything.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Since purchase. I purchased it online through wish.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Maybe a month ago but it said that as soon as we got it set up.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/31/2018
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What operating system is installed in the computer?

Windows 10

How are you connecting the printer, USB, Wireless or wired lan?

Wireless but I don't want to pay to have you work on this. Thank you though

dont want the service then?

No thank you

Ok have a nice day

Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.