Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a Cannon Image Class 624Cw printer that will not load…

Customer Question
Have a Cannon Image...

Have a Cannon Image Class 624Cw printer that will not load paper. Gives me paper jam error but there is no jam either under or at the rear of the printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon Image Class 624Cw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have not updated OS on computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thanks