Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to clear a paper jam, CANON MX392, just right now, MAC…

Customer Question
Need to clear a...

Need to clear a paper jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

CANON MX392

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX392?

Just right now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

MAC OSXEL CAPITAN 10.11.6

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click on the link below to see the paper jam clearing instructions with diagrams.

link: https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART142397

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert