Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The message board says that there is no paper in the upper…

Customer Question
The message board...

The message board says that there is no paper in the upper cartridge. For the life of me I cannot find a way to load the paper into the tray. What am I doing wrong.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It is in a plain white wrapper, but comes from an office nearby.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Since BOUT 5 A.M. THIS MORNING AS i NEED TOP PRINT A LABEL FOR A RETURN.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

THIS IS ONLY ABOUT THE 4TH TIME i HAVE PRINTED ANYTHING, THE MACHINE IS NEW TO ME.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I DID NOT KNOW THERE WAS AN UPPER CARTRIDGE AND IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOADED BEFORE IT ARRIVED.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
The model is MX922 Canon.Are you working on yhis problem, or should I sign off and come back later?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Technician: hongkongpom, Technician replied 4 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Technician

Hello the upper tray is a part of the lower tray and is used for smaller paper.

Please look at my photo below

This information in on page 50 of the read me first manual