Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just bought a new printer, installed but it will not print.

Customer Question
Hi just bought a...

Hi just bought a new printer, installed but it will not print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/31/2018
Technician: ITCris, Technician replied 3 months ago
ITCris
ITCris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Did you install the HP software for your printer?

You have ensured that your printer is connected to WiFi?

no, I do not want to pay an additional 39.00
are you able to assist me?

I am sorry I will have to sign off as I need to attend to something. I will opt out and another expert will assist you further.

Wow.........
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What operating system is installed in the computer?