Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just set up my brother printer and the print is to big .a…

Customer Question
Just set up my...

Just set up my brother printer and the print is to big .a coupon that. I printed is on two pages. Printer HL-L2370DW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

My ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HL-L2370DW?

I just installed it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

.?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just bought it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/31/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it took so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

You want to print on two pages.

No thank you. And you can refund my 5$.thank you

If you're getting an automated ad requesting you for premium service, it's sent by the website not by me. It's completely optional, you can ignore it if you want.

Please let me know if you want to continue or not.

No thank you and you can refund my $5 deposit. no I want to print on one page and it is now printing on two

I will send a refund request to the moderators.