Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer cannot be found on my computer I just got this…

Customer Question
Hi My printer cannot...

Hi My printer cannot be found on my computer I just got this printer mg3600 series

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG3600?

Just now tried to set it up and it keeps saying cannot be found

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/31/2018
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Did you use the installation CD and go through the setup process? and still doesnt work?

On line no CD
I have protection this printer why do I have to pay again

Have you tried to add it manually through system preferences and printers?

Just click the plus sign to add a printer then see if your computer can find it..

Also is your printer on your network or USB?

Your on a paid tech support website and we dont sell protection

thank you I will try to connect with canon