Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Sorry, can't afford to pay for this. I'm out of work. Epson…

Customer Question
Sorry, can't afford to...

Sorry, can't afford to pay for this. I'm out of work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF2760

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF2760?

Printer is fairly new. But each time I replace cartridges, i go through this. Once it prints the first time, it's good until the ink runs out. This black cartridge is Epson brand, bought an hour ago. Followed directions to the letter. There is a film over the nozzle, but the instructions say only remove the yellow tag. But after several printhead cleanings, it won't print at all. Doc is b&w.. It does print colors, but those are running very low too. I just need to get the black working for now.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

the problem remains.

Previously, you mentioned that you can't afford to pay this -- Do you wish to continue our paid service?

No, I can't pay for anything additional. The first contact knewthat, said she'd work something out. I paid the good faith deposit. That's all i can do. When I was on your site, I remembered hitting it before and knew there was a fee, hence my note.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****