Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer keeps going off and I always need to unplug and…

Customer Question
My printer keeps going...

My printer keeps going off and I always need to unplug and replug to get it to start. I have an MG6220 Pixma printer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

MG 6220 Pixma??? Not sure I understand what you mean. Can you give me examples?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Several months. I just got off the phone with Microsoft and they said it was a software issue.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/30/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Not getting a response from representative???

i sent offer

Don't want offer. I just paid you $5???????????
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.