Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Kx-p2023 do I adjust the tear off / 3 TO 5 YEARS. NOT MUCH…

Customer Question
Kx-p2023 hoe do...

Kx-p2023 hoe do I adjust the tear off /

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-P2023?

3 TO 5 YEARS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

NOT MUCH HAD A CRASH JUST GOT IT PRINT MY INVOCIS

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

PANASONIC KX - p2023

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic printer?

LONG STORY, HAD TWO DELL TOWERS . LOST THE MOTHER BOARD,NOWi AM TRYING TO USE ONE TOWER THE EPSON FX 850 WORKS FIN FOR PRINTING MY CHECK. PAN.KX P 2023 PRINTS OK BUT DOES NOT STOP ON TER. OFF LINE NEED TO FIX THAT

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

DID'T EVER THING HAS BEEN WORKING OK SINCE THE LOSE, THE ONLY THING i NED TO CORRECT THE TEAR OFF SO IT DOSEN'T STOP !/4 OF THE NEXT INVOICE

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.