Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have brought a HP Printer Office Jet Pro 6968, it has been…

Customer Question
I have brought a...

I have brought a HP Printer Office Jet Pro 6968, it has been printing until one night week, now it is telling me it is offline and will not print. Can youhelp me?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your OfficeJet: wirelessly or by USB?

I brought a HP Office Jet Pro 6968, work fine until one night last night, now it is telling me it will not work off line, what do I do? Buy the way my name is*****: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I think it was Thursday or Friday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No Sir, the update will fix it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/30/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What is your computer operating system?