Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My pixma mp760 printer has a error" the type print head is…

Customer Question
My pixma mp760 printer...

My pixma mp760 printer has a error " the type print head is not correct. Install the correct print head." I followed the directions on how to take it out and put it back in but the error still shows up

Technician's Assistant: Is your Pixma displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes as soon as you turn it on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Its been awhile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No we are good

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?