Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

About a month ago my computer got locked up and I had to…

Customer Question
About a month ago...

About a month ago my computer got locked up and I had to reset things. Now, every time I pull up Excel or Word it tells me my subscription has expired.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Never? I just bought this computer ...well I guess it has been one year now.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I tried to "reactivate" my account. I put in my email...fine. When I put in my password ***** gave me a "there is a problem" message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/30/2018
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Are you able to login with the email address being used for activation on microsoft.com?

the email is accepted

Can you type me the exact message regarding the error when trying to activate office?

34;SOMETHING WENT WRONG. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser."

This is what i asked can you go to www.outlook.com and try to sign in with this email address on a browser?

when i click on that link - it gives me a "this site cannot be reached" message

Can we do a remote session?