Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer isn't printing. Recently got new internet w/ new…

Customer Question
My printer isn't printing...

My printer isn't printing. Recently got new internet w/ new internet box/router

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I believe wireless...only have printer plugged in with nothing else plugged in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never have...how would I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/30/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Have you connected the printer yet to the new wifi network?

Please let me know

Thank you

NO would there be a cord with "phone " cord?

No it is via the wireless network

What is the make and model of the printer?

canon mx492

Thanks

Please click on my link below

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART100499

And follow the steps to connect the printer to your wifi network

Let me know when you have please

You there

yes.. can you do the last instructions I gave you please?