Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can not get my epson WF-3540 to connect to my WIFI. How…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get my epson WF-3540 to connect to my WIFI. How can I get my WIFI to Connect to my printer?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WF-3540: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I never have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CC31201~faq-230135?faq_cat=faq-8796127602764

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

i need other help NO CDs

Were you able to setup wireless on the printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Thank you.