Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is not connected to the computer. Wireless. At…

Customer Question
My printer is not...

My printer is not connected to the computer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

At least a year ago, I think.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It has been over two months since the printer was not connected to the computer. when I tried to make the connection got the same result - no luck!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Kindly mention the model number of your printer.

i unplugged the printer for two minutes and plugged it in again.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

hp officejet 4650
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Let me try to fix this offline, if not I will try to take remote and resolve this issue.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-4650-all-in-one-printer-series/5447930/model/5447931

Kindly go to the above link and download and install the HP OfficeJet 4650 series Full Feature Software and Drivers on your computer.