Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Says paper not matched up.. Xp 330. Too ... trying to copy…

Customer Question
Says paper not matched...

Says paper not matched up..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Xp 330

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Too long... trying to copy taxes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Quite a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No and thank u

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.