Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Apple I-Pad 64 and a Brother MFC J625 DW wireless…

Customer Question
I have an Apple...

I have an Apple I-Pad 64 and a Brother MFC J625 DW wireless printer. Is there a program I can download to the I-Pad so I can print from it?

Technician's Assistant: What Brother model do you have?

MFC J625 DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Can I use the I-Pad to talk to the Printer?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

I can’t remember the date, but I keep it up to date with the lates downloads

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is my basic concern today, Thanks.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Please cancel this order, thank you!
3/29/2018
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

There is an application available that will let you use it. To get the app, please open the App Store on your iPad and search for "Brother iPrint&Scan"

Please let me know if you have further questions about setting up your printer on your iPad

Were you able to get your printer set up?

If you see a message about secure remote assistance, please ignore it. It is automated by the website and not sent by me.