Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Net set it up but did not set up my Brother printer, What do…

Customer Question
Hughes.net set it up...

Hughes.net set it up but did not set up my Brother printer, What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Brother model do you have?

One minute please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

---nc-31w

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I dont know but Hughes .net was here and hooke up our internet but didnt do the printer I can make copies but not print from the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We just can't print in the settings is says ERROR WILL THIS COST ME MONEY?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)