Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have tried to send 6 sheets today and only two have gone…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to send 6 sheets today and only two have gone thru . I get

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

A message error #44 communication error

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I don't know what to try.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.