Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Our church copier is making shadow printing. We have put in…

Customer Question
Our church copier is...

Our church copier is making shadow printing. We have put in new drum and toner, all Ricoh.

Technician's Assistant: What Ricoh model do you have?

Sp3610SF

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Ricoh printer?

2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know what that is.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not at the copier site. We have no computer at our church.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
We had it serviced 2 weeks ago and all the problem was was the paper setting was wrong. He switched that and run digno'st test and all was fine. We went to use it 2 days later and it started doing what it is doing now. I argued with Ricoh about the cost and not working correctly all they want to do is charge me $144 for another service call.
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

you can't connect.

If they serviced the printer and the issue occurred AFTER their service call then they should come back out to fix the issue at no extra charge.

They said no. $144.

Unfortunately, you will likely need to contact their corporate office then because it should be covered.