Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung Multi function Printer modelC46FW that does…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung Multi function Printer modelC46FW that does not work. The Red light blinks continuously. And the computer no longer recognizes that the printer is connected by USB.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MODELC46FW: wirelessly or by USB?

By USB. Wireless not set up as it drops often.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not for a long time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I M still have the problem but I am not currently at home in front of the printer. I respond as soon as I am home and in front of it. By the way, the model number is *****

OK thank you