Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to install a printer to my computer but I don"t know…

Customer Question
I want to install...

I want to install a printer to my computer but I don"t know the serial number or series. The the back

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Don't know the model, in the back side it has the following information: Serieal No. CN03H32125 FPU No. CD034-64001

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I WAS JUST GIVEN THIS PRINTER FROM A FRIEND. I WANT TO INSTALL IT, BUT THESE NUMBER DO NOT COME UP WHEN INSTALLING IT.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

DON'T REMEMBER

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is this an HP Printer?

Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows PC?

I was given a printer, I'm trying to install it but don't know the serial number. In the back of the printer I gather the following information: Serial No. CN03H32125 FPU No. CD034-64001. When installing the printer this info. does not show up in the HP list of printers

I have a WINDOW PC

By checking the serial number, your printer model seems to be "HP Photosmart Plus All-in-One Printer - B209a"

So on your computer, open this website --> https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-photosmart-plus-all-in-one-printer-series-b209/3777155/model/3777156

Download the "HP Photosmart Plus All-in-One Printer series - B209 Full Feature Software and Driver"

Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to install the printer.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.