Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I currently have a Samsung xpress m2880fw printer and I keep…

Customer Question
I currently have a...

I currently have a Samsung xpress m2880fw printer and I keep getting an error code of #UI2334

Technician's Assistant: Is your Xpress displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure if i have

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

thank you

Error code U1-2334 indicates that the temperature control of fuser unit is abnormal.

To resolve this, first turn the machine off, then remove and re-install the fuser unit. Turn the machine on again.

If that does not work, turn the machine off, remove the fuser unit and check if the fuser connector is connected properly.

If it s, check that the input voltage is normal.

Check if the thermistor is twisted or damaged in any way, and check that it is in contact with the Heat Roller.

After confirming continuity in the fuser connector if the problem still exists you will need to replace the SMPS/HVPS and Fuser Unit.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

what is the fuser unit?
where did you go Pete