Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is telling me I have an instant ink problem and will be…

Customer Question
It is telling me...

It is telling me I have an instant ink problem and will be blocked soon help please J Beal

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 4524

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Today 29/3/2018

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Update with computer yesterday to Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well to me this is alarming enough!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 5 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you explain the symptoms with the printer please?