Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Im visual impair and got a new window 10 computor and tried…

Customer Question
Im visual impair...

Im visual impair and got a new window 10 computor and tried to install my wireless printer name brothers mfcj430w caue i need to scan aa importatant dodument nd i need help

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your MFCJ430W when you try to scan?

Its like i cant find the driver and needs new updte

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It was on my old computor

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Im a preacher and i need to scan print

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 5 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to install the printer?

Please let me know

can you share my screen

Yes, please make the request for a premium service and I can then connect and see your screen.

icant afford that im o diasbillty plus i cant see the computor i thought this five dollars was going to help me

It is, please though respond to the question I asked you... so I can help you

I will again repeat

im sorry itts hard for me to follow i tried to download and its not letting me
can some1 call me and instruct me how

You need to accept the request for me to call

its gonna cost me a fee i dont have and im soory to have wte ur time

of course, no problem and all the best