Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get the printer to connect to my WiFi. I have a…

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the printer to connect to my WiFi

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I have a Wifi and up till the last few days it has been ok but for some reason it when I try I get the massage that the printer is not connecting.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't Remember....so should I try that now?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to get it connected asap as I;m the secretary of the local Bush Fire Brigade and have some urgent information I need to get hard copy for.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 5 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know the printer model?

Epson XP-420

ok

How come you can connect but I can't?

Do you have printer USB cable for temporary setup?

Are we still connected?