Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have put the disc into my comp and nothing happens,nothing…

Customer Question
I have put the...

I have put the disc into my comp and nothing happens,nothing comes up on the screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Deskjet 2050All-in-one J510

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

This is the first time I have tried to connect the printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time thankyou.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What is the kind of disk and the content you want to install it from the disk?

Is it your printer drivers disk?