Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I gat an app on my desktop to simply scan or print…

How do I gat...

How do I gat an app on my desktop to simply scan or print for my 8710 offocejet pro

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Laptop windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I just put it on this laptot, brand new scanner

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I thought i did last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

All i need is to have a simple way to scan or print with a simple click

3/28/2018
ITCris
ITCris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

How is the printer connected to your PC? USB, on WiFi or wired to the router with ethernet cable?

Wifi

OK, have you installed the printer software on your PC?

ITCris
ITCris, Technician

Please use the link below to join the remote session.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=9051f588-12bc-4d32-a10b-df86d2350a38

You can connect if you can fix it

Yes, please use the link I have provided so I can work and resolve your issue.

can you connect

Yes, I have provided you the link twice. You need to click on it so I can remote in. Please use the link.

I am still waiting for you to join the remote session.

are you still there
ive jioined twice

I am in the session and it has not showed that you have joined. Click the link and follow the instructions on the page. It is very simple.

ok I clicked on it

Remote completed.