Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am writing for my Supervisor for she is unable to access…

Customer Question
I am writing for...

I am writing for my Supervisor for she is unable to access Internet at this tme.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

She just bought a 11 15 notebook pc. Serial number 5 CDMA(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

HP Windows 10 home 64. This is all she emailed me.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

This is her problem . She just bought it over the weekend and the first thing she did was to set her password. Well she lost the darn thing and the laptop is locked. Eve

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Dotti wants to know how she can access her computer . It is own we locked and she can't get in

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Steve Asher
Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist

Since this is a fairly new device the easiest solution is to do a restore from the system partition.

1 Turn the machine on

2. While it's just starting to come on, tap the F11 key a couple times.

3. This will take to a menu.

4. Click on troubleshoot

5. Click on HP Recovery Manager.

6. Preform a Windows system reset on the device.

This will reinstall Windows to its original config without affecting your files.