Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Tried to update wf4730, Epson WF4730. 2 Days. About 1 year.

Customer Question
Tried to update wf4730, ...

Tried to update wf4730,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF4730

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF4730?

2 Days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About 1 year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like to know about bluetuth for Iphone 5

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to print from your computer?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?