Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had a very bad paper jam. I toop the inside door off so I…

Customer Question
I had a very...

I had a very bad paper jam. I toop the inside door off so I could get paper out. There was small paper stuck every where. I lifted roller our and was digging little papers and the white piece under roll came off. How do I put it back?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

PH ENVY 4502

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just today when I had paper jam. I really had ti pick little pieces our with neddle and tweezers

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have no idea. I have had pinter maybe three years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to put the parts back in printer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.