Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My rooler above the ink cartridge is damaged I believe - all…

Customer Question
My rooler above the...

My rooler above the ink cartridge is damaged I believe - all copies come through smudged

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon imageclass mf6550

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Since last week when we had a paper jamb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never i am not aware of this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I would love some help to solve my situation

You wrote "my rooler above the ink cartridge" -- Please explain