Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have followed the instructions and still cannot get the…

Customer Question
I have followed the...

I have followed the instructions and still cannot get the ADF to print. Still get "original will be ..... printed on scanner glass

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

XP-830

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-830?

It has been quite a while since tried to copy from ADF

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The firmware updated last week on printer and Windows updated on pro 7 in last couple of weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No ADF is only issue

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/29/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Usually, when the printer does not detect the originals in the ADF, the cause is that the originals have not been pushed forward in the ADF tray so that they trip the sensor which detects their presence. If the originals are not detected in the ADF, they are expected to be found on the scanner glass.

If you have any questions or have problems with this advice, please let me know so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.

...