Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Would you be able to help with with a printer issue? What is…

Customer Question
Hello. Would you be...

Hello. Would you be able to help with with a printer issue? What is the cost for this type of service?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Printer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Waht would "the rest" be?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Very recently...in fact I removed the program and downloaded it again in attempts that that would help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am able to print from my computer, I just cannot stand at the printer and scan to my computer How much would the rest of the cost be? Can you give me a ball park ammount?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My printer is an HP officejet 5745
I think I can actually scan to my computer but I cant scan as a pdf the same way I can when I scan to my other computer. Instead, it opens some strange scan window.
3/28/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Is your computer a pc or a mac? What is your computer operating system?