Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Changed ink cart and now it will not print. Office jet pro…

Customer Question
Changed ink cart and...

Changed ink cart and now it will not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Office jet pro 6968

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error message and yes I can open

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is it going through the motions but outputting a blank page?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.