Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just changed the ink cartridge on my Canon printer. Not…

Customer Question
I just changed the...

I just changed the ink cartridge on my Canon printer.

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Not sure - How do I tell?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

I just installed new cartridges today and a yellow blinking light appears?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It won't print

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model number of your canon? It usually starts with MX or MG

Are you using new/genuine canon inks, or generic/refilled "compatible" cartridges?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.