Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer suddenly stop allowing me to print. Hp officejet…

Hi... my printer suddenly...

Hi... my printer suddenly stop allowing me to print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp officejet 4650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Since yesterday.... never had a problem befor

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm very slow on computers.... really I don't know much about them...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No... thank you

3/28/2018
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

Jason Jones, Technician
wifi
are u there

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 57
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

its still not printing after Jason did a system restore...

Are you still having problems after the restore? If so, please let me know on this page.

Oh, I see that you sent a message a few milliseconds before I sent mine.

May I remotely connect again to your computer?