Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Unplugged printer during service now only has vertical lines…

Customer Question
Unplugged printer during service...

Unplugged printer during service now only has vertical lines on screen and rings every couple minutes. no phone connected cant do anything or turn off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

J 4800W

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Started yesterday I unplugged by accident when it said not to

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

When it was bought couple years ago

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What is the make(brand) and model of this printer?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.