Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a wf-3720 How do I get the ink cartridges 0ut in the…

Customer Question
Have a wf-3720...

Have a wf-3720 How do I get the ink cartridges 0ut in the open to change cartridges ????

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson wf-3720

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-3720?

This is the first I needed to install new cartridges

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

DONE
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

IGNORE THE SECURE REMOTE POP UP

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CF24201~faq-000060d-wf3720_4730

Kindly use the above link and follow the instructions.

don't need connect just want answer to question
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

That is what I have mentioned to ignore that because that is automatically generated by the website.

can i get an answer to my qwestion it is a simple problem
my qwestion is a simple one can i get a plain answer
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Kindly use the above link and follow the instructions to replace the cartridges on your printer.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QT31DvQdSk

this is a youtube tutorial on how to replace the cartridge.