Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon mg 2922, and I have been trying to get the…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a canon mg 2922, and I have been trying to get the alarm lamp (b) flashing orange light from blinking. I have reinstalled the software and checking the printer cartridges and still no success. what do I do next?

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Pixma canon mg2922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG2922?

Month

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have not its a dell computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all just need to be able to print thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

the green and orange
no on the securely connect
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Which light is blinking specify the numbers.

the on light and the orange light warning
what can I do
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Check the image I have attached.Is this what you are getting?
just the orange late blinking
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Am sorry, let me open this for other experts.
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

How many times is the alarm light flashing in sequence, count the flashes please. Thank you,

Dustin S