Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to change my cartridges. EpsonWF-2760. First time. I…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my cartridges

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

EpsonWF-2760

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

First time. I just want to change my ink cartridges. They are running low

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/28/2018
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Please click on this link https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CF77201~faq-295177 and follow the instructions in order to replace the ink cartridges and please let me know if it works for you.